Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
Minnesota PH Consortium Spring Meeting, St. Paul Hotel
350 Market St
St. Paul, MN 55102
This is a biannual event of the Minnesota PH consortium. This consortium comprises academic and community physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses who care for patients with PH, specifically PAH And CTEPH in the state of Minnesota. For this event, we invite international authorities in pulmonary hypertension to give twice-yearly guest lectures regarding the most recent sub specialty developments. This meeting is well-attended, with approximately 40-50 healthcare providers at every presentation. The number of attendees have been slowly growing in the last several years.