Welcome to PHA Online University
PHA Online University is an online learning center for medical education and resources on pulmonary hypertension! From abstracts to learning how pulmonary hypertension can sometimes be a medical “zebra,” we hope you find www.PHAOnlineUniv.org to be a useful tool for your medical education and patient care.
Here is a list of resources you can expect to find during your time on PHA Online University:
- Courses: Browse our extensive list of accredited course offerings, where you can receive allied health, nursing, or physician continuing education credit(s) for FREE.
- Resource Library: View scientific session recordings from PHA’s International Conference, PH Professional Network Symposium, or our partner organizations. You can also view past webinars led by pulmonary hypertension leaders in our webinar library.
- Research: Read abstracts from PHA’s International Conference and PH Professional Network Symposium; learn about PHA’s research program or clinical trials in pulmonary hypertension.
- Advances in PH Journal: Read the latest issue of Advances, PHA’s open-access medical journal, which serves as a forum to address the diagnosis, pathophysiological mechanics, and scientific rigor behind the realm of pulmonary hypertension.
- Diagnosis and Treatment: Learn about our Sometimes its PH campaign and how to engage in early diagnosis efforts. You can also find treatment fact sheets, insurance resources; and information about associated diseases, such as Sickle Cell Disease.
- Networking: Connect with pulmonary hypertension experts from around the world; attend a PHA, PHA partner, or PH event; or learn how to get involved with our medical and patient community.
It is our hope that PHA Online University enriches your understanding of pulmonary hypertension, an oftentimes misdiagnosed and underdiagnosed disease.
If you are in need of login assistance, please contact PHAOnlineUniv@PHAssociation.org.
You can find a listing of our author and presenter Conflict of Interest disclosures here.
Visit the Pulmonary Hypertension Association's website for robust resources for your patients here.