Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
9th Annual Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium, Advocate Christ Medical Center
93rd Street and Kilbourn Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL
Advocate Heart Institute at Christ Medical Center presents the 9th Annual Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium, Getting Aggressive in PAH: Setting Goals & Escalating Care.
There will be several lectures, case-based discussion, and debate that highlights the evaluation, treatment, and management of all WHO groups ( 1 to 5) of pulmonary hypertension. There will also be a lecture on lung transplant.