Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
Pulmonary Hypertension Conference, 1514 Jefferson Hwy
New Orleans, LA 70121
Although the tools used to diagnose PH have improved, the number and complexity of therapeutic options have made it challenging to predict prognosis. What is clear is that prompt diagnosis, assessment of severity of disease and initiation of appropriate therapy impact survival. Unfortunately, patients have symptoms for approximately 2.4 years before the diagnosis is made, reflecting a knowledge gap in the community which affects both patient morbidity and mortality. This CME event is meant to educate referring physicians in the Gulf South and hopefully reduce the time to diagnosis and treatment in patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
Learn More »
From Precision Biology to Precision Medicine in Pulmonary Hypertension Revolutionizing Healthcare through Revolutionary Science, Sheraton Hotel, Palo Alto, California 625 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301
At this one-day Symposium, key opinion leaders will discuss how state-of-the-art sequencing strategies tailored to capture single cell genotypes along with growing applications for the use of integrated 'Omics technologies and machine-based learning could help facilitate the translation of scientific discoveries into clinical tools (e.g. biomarkers, prediction algorithms, clinical trial design, drug discovery, etc.) that can help improve our capacity to properly diagnose and design the optimal treatment strategy of PAH patients.
Learn More »