Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
9th Annual Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium, Advocate Christ Medical Center
93rd Street and Kilbourn Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL
Advocate Heart Institute at Christ Medical Center presents the 9th Annual Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium, Getting Aggressive in PAH: Setting Goals & Escalating Care.
There will be several lectures, case-based discussion, and debate that highlights the evaluation, treatment, and management of all WHO groups ( 1 to 5) of pulmonary hypertension. There will also be a lecture on lung transplant.
10 Annual North Carolina Research Triangle Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium, Hilton Durham near Duke University
3800 Hillsborough Rd
Durham, NC 27708
The 10th annual RTP PH symposium will reinforce the current diagnostic and management guidelines of PAH put forth by the 5th and 6th World Symposium on Pulmonary Hypertension, along with the focus on the different subgroups of Pulmonary Hypertension. The diagnosis, management, and treatment for patients with WHO group 2-5 PH will be addressed. Also discussion will focus on medications for Pulmonary Hypertension that are available and the use of these in groups 2 and 3 PH will be addressed.
It will provide a plentiful forum for questions and discussion, so that practitioners and health care providers in attendance can have knowledge and reinforcement of appropriate care practices that can be put into practice.
Learn More »