Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
15th Annual Update in Pulmonary Hypertension, The Westin Copley Place 10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
This educational activity is the only New England symposium that illustrates novel pathways implicated in the pathogenesis of pulmonary vascular disorders and provides state of the art therapeutic approaches to the management of pulmonary hypertension. It is intended for physicians (pulmonologists, cardiologists, rheumatologists and general practitioners), fellows, residents, nurse practitioners, nurses and other healthcare practitioners engaged in the frontline care of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Patients, caregivers and industry representatives may attend as well.
Learn More »