August 4, 2017
The Omni Chicago Hotel
676 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
The 2nd Annual Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension will be held August 4, 2017 at The Omni Chicago Hotel.
This comprehensive continuing medical education program features nationally recognized experts in the field of pulmonary hypertension and is designed to meet the educational needs of cardiologists, pulmonologists, internal medicine, hospitalists, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, cardiology and pulmonary medicine fellows and residents in training.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Differentiate the important features of the various etiologies of pulmonary hypertension when making a diagnosis.
- Describe the accepted therapies for pulmonary hypertension and their indications.
- Review the management of patients with pulmonary hypertension in accordance with accepted clinical guidelines.
- Recognize when patients have suboptimal response to treatments and be aware of what advanced treatments are available.
- Understand the methods to assess imaging modalities for thoracic imaging in patients with pulmonary hypertension.
- Appreciate the therapeutic options in patients with CTEPH.
- Identify with provocations during cardiac catherization to inform about the nature of the pulmonary hypertension.
- Understand the genetic basis of pulmonary vascular disease and its clinical implications
More Information: http://www.cme.northwestern.edu/docs/conferences/brochures/Adv_Pulm_Hyp_Brochure_2017.pdf