Interactive Diagnostic Algorithm
PHA's 2016 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions
Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
Pulmonary Function Testing in Pulmonary Hypertension,
PHA Online University in cooperation with the Professional Educational Services Group (PESG), invites you to join us for a CME/CEU-accredited presentation of Pulmonary Function Testing in Pulmonary Hypertension. Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) identify and characterize underlying lung disease which may contribute to pulmonary hypertension. Presented by Dr. James Lamberti of Inova Fairfax Hospital, this webinar will discuss the crucial role of pulmonary function testing in pulmonary hypertension diagnosis. Registration coming soon!
Learn More »