Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
The 5th Alfred P. Fishman Symposium: Case-Based Approach to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension and Pulmonary Embolism, The Logan Hotel
One Logan Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
The purpose of this educational activity is to present case-based approaches to the diagnosis and management of patients with pulmonary hypertension.
This activity has been designed for physicians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, respiratory therapists, nurses, residents, fellows and researchers in pulmonology, cardiology, critical care and rheumatology who care for or study patients with pulmonary vascular disease.
Learn More »
From Precision Biology to Precision Medicine in Pulmonary Hypertension Revolutionizing Healthcare through Revolutionary Science, Sheraton Hotel, Palo Alto, California 625 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301
At this one-day Symposium, key opinion leaders will discuss how state-of-the-art sequencing strategies tailored to capture single cell genotypes along with growing applications for the use of integrated 'Omics technologies and machine-based learning could help facilitate the translation of scientific discoveries into clinical tools (e.g. biomarkers, prediction algorithms, clinical trial design, drug discovery, etc.) that can help improve our capacity to properly diagnose and design the optimal treatment strategy of PAH patients.
Learn More »