Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
09.29.2017 - 09.30.2017 -
MidWest Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium, Sheraton Overland Park
6100 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66211
This event is designed for pulmonologists, cardiologists, rheumatologists, internists, hospitalists, as well as RNs, APRNs, and physician assistants specializing in pulmonary hypertension. The conference's intent is to facilitate clinicians' ability to evaluate and manage pulmonary vascular disorders by enhancing knowledge in the following areas:
Recognition of the disease
Etiologies of pulmonary hypertension
Diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension
Application of the latest therapies for pulmonary hypertension
Learn More »
10.05.2017 - 10.07.2017 -
Pulmonary Hypertension Summit 2017, InterContinental Hotel and Bank of America Conference Center
9801 Carnegie Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
The Summit addresses this with a review of the evaluation, diagnosis, and therapy of and therapy of pulmonary hypertension, CTEPH, and acute pulmonary embolism. In addition, the Summit will review the most recent advances in the context of challenges faced by physicians and other health care providers caring for these patients. Be a part of the unique opportunity to learn from an international faculty and interact with colleagues throughout the United States. Take advantage of the opportunity and learn from shared experts via live broadcast from two locations – Cleveland, OH and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Learn More »
9th Annual North Carolina Research Triangle Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium, Hilton Durham near Duke University 3800 Hillsborough Rd
Durham, NC 27705
The 9th annual RTP PH symposium will reinforce the newest guidelines for the management of PAH put forth at the 5th World Symposium on Pulmonary Hypertension, along with the focus on the different subgroups of PAH. This program is sponsored by the Duke University School of Medicine, in collaboration with UNC School of Medicine and Pulmonary Hypertension Association.
Learn More »