NEW! Read Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension, Vol 14, No 2
Register today for PHA's 2016 Int'l PH Conference and Scientific Sessions.
New Course on Immunosuppression in Connective Tissue Disease - PAH
Recognize the prostacyclin-associated neuropathic leg pain in PAH patients
Latest Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension Issue
- Is Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Underutilized in the Diagnosis of Pulmonary Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Hypertension Roundtable: Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Left Heart Disease
Teresa De Marco,
- Editor's Memo
- Guest Editor's Memo
Teresa De Marco
- Research Reviews
- Overview of WHO Group 2 Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Left Heart Disease
- The Right Ventricle: A Not-So-Innocent Bystander in Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Left Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Clinical Relevance, Management, and Future Directions
- Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Valvular Heart Disease: Aortic and Mitral
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Left Heart Disease, 2015 (Vol 14, No 2): Table of Contents
State of PHA: 25 Years in Review, PHA Classroom
In this webinar, PHA President Rino Aldrighetti will discuss the current state of PHA and the growth of the PH community over the past 25 years. He will also review PHA’s recent accomplishments and share goals for the New Year.
Learn More »
03.10.2016 - 03.12.2016 -
UCSF 9th International Conference: Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease, San Francisco, Calif.
Includes two half-day, hands-on workshops for practitioners (March 10), and an expanded half-day family session (March 12) oriented to the needs of family and children with pulmonary hypertension.
09.21.2016 - 09.24.2016 -
15th International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies, Istanbul, Turkey
The International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies (aPL) is held every three years to discuss the recent advances and future directions in aPL and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS).