Interactive Diagnostic Algorithm
PHA's 2016 International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions
Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: Archives
- Navigating the Road to Transplant in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Road Less Taken
- Navigating the Road to Transplantation for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Balloon Dilation Atrial Septostomy and Potts Anastomosis for Severe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Why, When, and How
- Editor's Memo
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Palliative Care: What, When, Where, and Why?
- Guest Editor's Memo
- PHPN: Pulmonary Hypertension Patient Navigation: Avoiding the Perfect Storm
- What Strategies Might Reduce Barriers to Routine Integration of Palliative Care Services in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: “A Journey to Lung Transplant”
- Dealing With End-Stage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Refractory Pulmonary Hypertension, 2016 (Vol 15, No 1): Table of Contents
2nd Annual Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension, The Omni Chicago Hotel
676 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
This comprehensive continuing medical education program features nationally recognized experts in the field of pulmonary hypertension and is designed to meet the educational needs of cardiologists, pulmonologists, internal medicine, hospitalists, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, cardiology and pulmonary medicine fellows and residents in training.
Learn More »
10.05.2017 - 10.07.2017 -
Pulmonary Hypertension Summit 2017, InterContinental Hotel and Bank of America Conference Center
9801 Carnegie Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
The Summit addresses this with a review of the evaluation, diagnosis, and therapy of and therapy of pulmonary hypertension, CTEPH, and acute pulmonary embolism. In addition, the Summit will review the most recent advances in the context of challenges faced by physicians and other health care providers caring for these patients. Be a part of the unique opportunity to learn from an international faculty and interact with colleagues throughout the United States. Take advantage of the opportunity and learn from shared experts via live broadcast from two locations – Cleveland, OH and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Learn More »